The gap between digital data communications and telecommunications has disappeared and service providers have found that their existing OSS solutions are rapidly being out-paced by the growth of network resources and Value-Added Services. OSSera, Inc. provides a software platform enabling rapid delivery of new generation OSS software systems for the new generation of networks and services.
Using state of art technologies and software tools, the OSSera platform, "OSS Explorer", delivers a:
- Unified Data Model across all silo'd OSS, NMS, and EMS data repositories
- Unified view of data-models among different technologies, systems and products
- Distributed systems enabling virtually unlimited performance and scalability across all unified systems
- End-to-end flexible process engines that deliver an environment for the execution of work flow, process flow and system integration method invocations to support standard interfaces to managed systems (south bound) or managing systems (north bound)
- A versatile integration framework that ensures rapid system development
- Service Sequence Diagrams
- Service Topology Diagrams
- Network Topology Diagrams
All stored in a Unified Data Model which is both designed and maintained by the Service Planner and leveraged in operations by the Service Operation Center. Furthermore services are then visible through dashboards by Customer Relationship Management, Product Management, Marketing, Executive Management, and Corporate Customers.
- the blueprint for effective business operations,
- improve performance by using a proven approach,
- by leveraging a service-oriented approach to implementation.
Already adopted by 90% of the world's largest service providers, TM Forum's Frameworx suite of standards provide the blueprint for effective business operations, enabling you to assess and improve performance by using a proven, service-oriented approach to implementation.
Developed in TM Forum's unique Collaboration Community, Frameworx is the result of ongoing collaboration development by TM Forum's member companies from across the industry. Frameworx is driven by service provider requirements, and is constantly evolving in line with market needs. Frameworx is exclusively available to TM Forum members, who represent more than 90% of the world's communications subscribers.
Search and navigate Frameworx--with your fingertips on an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad to better understand the standards.
We've built a new Unified Services Frameworx from the ground up which adopts these standards in helping service providers plan and operate efficiently in deploying Value-Added-Services.
Distributed Interface Oriented Architecture
- Service-oriented architecture
- Model-based architecture
- Object-oriented architecture
- Interface-oriented architecture
The byproduct of a DIOA is scalability in managing today's digital services for Tier 1 Service Providers:
- No loss of events or system performance during an "Event Storm"
- Over 1000 concurrent clients
- N-number of redundant servers
99.999% High Availability
- Servers are policy enabled and managed.
- Each server can be configured with redundant layers of software components.
- All servers are load balanced and share the duty in serving clients.
- In the case of system failure, surviving servers will automatically redistribute the load to provide the highest system availability possible.
OSSera's USF software architecture supports a complete Linux Redhat and MySQL deployment to lower your Total Cost of Ownership.
Also the software can run on your existing investment in Sun Oracle infrastucture fully leveraging your existing hardware processing power.
NOTE: As a member of TMF, OSSera has adopted the TMF specifications on technologies and integration. A technology neutral approach has been followed. The software has been designed to be able to work on different platforms and adapt to technologies that are commonly used by the industry of today. As the technologies evolve, the software can be easily moved on to new technologies.