Starting Service Manager with Java Web-Start
- Open web browser and go to OSSera Management Panel homepage.
- Depending on your permissions, browse either into Users or Administrators area.
- Click on “Run Service Manager”. The download process should start shortly. Please, be patient as it might take a few minutes if you are running the client for the first time.
- After the application is downloaded, a security warning dialog will pop-up.
- Open Java Control Panel dialog through
- “Control Panel”
- Choose “Advanced” tab
- Find “Show console” option in the tree under “Java console” and click on “OK”
- Start Service Manager application and collect log file